Regulation of the Internet Shop
1.Customer- a legal person or an organizational unit whom regulations grant the legal capacity, who perform an Order in the Shop.
2. Civil Code- Act of 23 April 1964 The Civil Code
3. Regulation- these are regulation of providing services electronically within the Internet Shop www.garywoodpecker.pl
4. Internet Shop (Shop)- Internet service available at www.garywoodpecker.pl via which the customer has a possibility to make an order.
5. Product- commodity presented in the Internet Shop
6. Contract of sale- the contract of commodity sale in the meaning of Civil Code, an agreement made between the customer and www.garywoodpecker.pl using the internet service.
7. Act of Customer Rights- the Act the of 30 May 2014 about Customer Rights
8. Act on Electronic Services- the Act of 18 July 2002 on Electronic Services
9. Order- statement of customers will be leading directly to entering the contract of sale specifying the quantity and type of the product
II. General Regulations
1. This Regulation defines the rules of using Internet Shop available at www.garywoodpecker.pl
2. This Regulation is the regulation in the meaning of article 8 of Act on Electronic Services.
3. The Internet Shop e-manufaktura, available at www.garywoodpecker.pl is administrated by Gary Woodpecker Arwid Kulesz, ul. Majkowskiego 9, 83-000, Pruszcz Gdański, nip 6040167577 , registered in the Central Registration and Information an Economic Activity e-mail: email@example.com tel. +48 514 717 059, +48 500 755 608
4. This Regulation defines rules of making registration and using customer account of the Internet Shop terms and conditions of making an order via Internet Shop conditions of Contract of Sale with use of services provided by Internet Shop.
5. Using the Internet Shop is possible under the condition of efficient of equipment used: Internet Explorer 11 version or newer with Java on, Google Chrome 39.0.2171.95 version with Java on, minimal screen resolution 1024x768
6. To use Internet Shop customer should obtain the access to equipment with the internet service on his own.
7. According to applicable law, www.garywoodpecker.pl has a right to restrain services for the customer under the age of 18. In this situation, the customer will receive information about the suspension of services.
8. Products photos are used only as examples and are used for visual presentation. Photos and descriptions of products come from www.garywoodpecker.pl or third party, e.g. producers. Products photos may differ from the actual look of goods. Differences in details, shape, colours and paintings between products are natural and typical for handicraft.
9. Customer has a possibility to access this Regulation at any time via the link placed on www.garywoodpecker.pl, download it and print it.
III. Rules of the use of Internet Shop.
1. Registration on Internet Shop is optional. Customer can make an order without registration after reading and accepting this Regulation. Registration is made by refilling and accepting registration form available on the website. It is compulsory to accept the Regulation and filling in the personal data marked as compulsory to registration. www.garywoodpecker.pl has a right to deprive Customer of the right to use Internet Shop or limit Customers access to some part or all resources of Internet Shop in case of breaking the Regulation especially when Customer: during registration used unreal, out of date data causing mislead or violation of others right. using the Internet Shop violated personal goods of others especially of other Internet Shop Customers. commit other behaviors considered by www.garywoodpecker.pl as incompatible with Regulation and applicable law or general rules of using the Internet or are detrimental to the good name of e-manufaktura. Customer deprived of the right to use Internet Shop is not allowed to make another registration without www.garywoodpecker.pl consent.
2. In order to provide safety of data and massages transmission, www.garywoodpecker.pl takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to a real security risk, in particular, to prevent acquisition and modification of personal data.
3. Customer is obligated to: not forward and transfer contents forbidden by law, ex. Promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights of others use of the Internet Shop in way not disturbing its functioning especially in use of specific software or devices. not sending or posting commercial information which are not ordered by e-manufaktura (spam) use Internet Shop in not disturbing for other customers and www.garywoodpecker.pl way to use any content contained in the Internet Shop only for personal use use of the Online Store in accordance with the provisions in force in the Republic of Polands law, the provisions of the Rules, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
IV. The procedure of the Contract of Sale
1. To make a Contract of Sale via Internet Shop Customer should enter the website www.garywoodpecker.pl, choose the product taking steps according to statements and information on the website.
2. Choice is made by adding products to Customers basket.
3. During making an order Customer can change his personal data and modify his order until clicking the confirmation button.
4. After filling all personal data Customer will see a summation of his order which contain a description of the ordered product, general price and other costs.
5. Information about products included on website of Internet Shop especially description, technical parameters and prices constitute an invitation to Contract of Sale in the meaning of article
6 of Civil Code. Sending an order by a Customer constitutes a statement of willingness to enter a Contract of Sale with www.garywoodpecker.pl according to the Regulation. After sending an order Customer will receive an e-mail with a summation of order. This e-mail is confirmation of receiving an order and is not a constitute of will to enter the contract by www.garywoodpecker.pl. The Contract of Sale is entered after the second e-mail received by the customer which contain final confirmation of every component of the order. The second e-mail is a statement of will to enter the Contract of Sale. 6. The Contract of Sale is in english and is compatible with Regulation.
1. Products can be delivered to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Hungary, United Kingdom, USA, on the address specified by Customer during making an order.
2. Delivery of ordered products is implemented through: -courier company Cost of delivery is calculated according to current price-list available on “Cost of Delivery”. Cost of delivery will be specified during making an order.
3. Delivery time in the territory of the Republic of Poland is 2- 7 working days from the date of order. Delivery time outside Poland is dependent on the delivery form and is usually 5 days for courier company
4. www.garywoodpecker.pl internet shop reserves the right of execution incomplete orders, informing via email about lack of products. In such a situation the customer is entitled to withdraw from the order. Consolidation, security, providing and confirmation to the customer of the relevant provisions of the sale contract is made by sending the confirmation and specification of an order, VAT invoice via e-mail and adding it to the shipment.
VI. Prices and payment methods.
The entity providing online payment services in the field of card payments is Blue Media S.A
1. Prices of products are given in EURO and contain VAT, excise, and other components.
2. Customer can pay:
- via e-card system
- cards Visa Payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
- via “pay-pal system
- via “ Pay-By-Link system
- via "Google Pay
- via "BLIK"
Credit card is charged at the time of purchase of products.
If the customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer or payment card, the time of order completion is counted from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account or settlement account.
It is not possible to use a right of return in case of: Contract of sale of products which are non-prefabricated, made on a customer's special order with his personal directives, made to satisfy his personal needs.
In the event of the need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will make a refund to the bank account assigned to the Ordering Party's payment card.
VIII Reclamation of products.
www.garywoodpecker.pl is the manufacturer of the products and take responsibility of warranty of products. The manufacturer may be responsible under warranty of sold products on terms and conditions described on Warranty Card. If the Warranty Card permits Customer may report his complaints
IX. Reclamation of provision of electronic services.
1. www.garywoodpecker.pl take an action to lead a full efficient functioning of the Shop in the range consequential of current technical knowledge and is obligated to fix any errors as soon as possible.
2. Customer is obligated to inform about any noticed misstatement or breaks in the functioning of Internet Shop.
3. Misstatement in functioning of the shop should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. With reclamation Customer should provide the name, address, type and date of irregularities in Shop functioning.
5. garywoodpecker.pl commits to consider reclamation in term no longer than 14 days from the day of receiving complain, or giving an information about the date of consideration.
X Intellectual Property
XI. Final Provisions
1. Customer may use an extrajudicial procedure for claims handling or redress action. If you want to use the possibility of an amicable solution, you may submit claim e.g. through EU online platform ODR, available at : http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
2. If Customer is not interested in an out-of-court settlement, resolution of disputes between-manufacture and Customer shall be referred for determination to the competent court of law in accordance with the appropriate provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
3. Resolution of disputes between e-manufaktura and Customer, who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Polish Civil Code, shall be referred for determination to the competent court with respect to the seat of e-manufaktura.
4. In all cases not regulated by these Regulations, legal provisions of Civil Code, Act of Electronic Services and other Polish Law apply. XII. Entry into force These Regulations shall enter into force on 2nd January 2016.