Slide Classic Style N° 7
Gary Woodpecker® has a long and proud history of delivering excellence in the cutting-edge design and manufacture window and door systems. We offer a wide range of high-performance steel doors, designed to offer supreme quality and the ultimate in contemporary style.
Each of our metal door designs are robust, secure and suitable for all types of interiors
Steel is an extremely durable and eco-friendly material which enables steel door systems to be designed to maximize the amount of natural light in the interior. Steel’s strength allows its framework to hold vast panes of glass and even floor-to-ceiling designs.
The colors and finishing of Gary Woodpecker® metal doors are flexible, with a choice of textured matt RAL color palette
Our products are proudly displayed in homes and commercial spaces all over Europe and we work closely with all our Clients, home builders, designers, architects every day responding to their needs on a daily basis.
Our products are all made by hand (which is seemingly a long lost art), but we still believe that’s the best way to make beautiful things.
- This door is easy to assemble and finished to a high standard
- The Gary Woodpecker® Slide range also comes with 2 high-quality running wheels that are mounted on top of the door.
- A great match for a variety of interiors, offering an elegant, authentic and timeless design.
- The safety glass used for our doors meets standard PN-EN 356:2000 and PN-EN ISO 12543:2011
- In addition to the standard transparent glass, you can optionally choose from variety of glass and mirrors
- Every Gary Woodpecker® door has textured, matte and impact-resistant powder coating.
- Frame door is available as standard in black RAL 9005, white RAL 9003 or antracite RAL7016 or other color available upon request
- Frame door finished with an impact-resistant powder coating
- Door also available in a double version
If you don't know what size to choose oraz you can't find your perfect door size, don't worry!
Please feel free to contact us!
Additional information is available on request.